Nexa 2 Switch
Nexa switches are smart devices that automate your electrical appliances with their exterior retrofit designs. It is a device that is enables with Wi-Fi and allows you to control appliances from any where in the world remotely using MIOT Home app. With a 15 minutes installation process, you can manage all the appliances with your smartphone or tablet. Avail all automation features in the MIOT Home app such as schedules, routines, timers, and scenes. Control all of them using voice with Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa.
2 Node Switch is a smart device that enables you to automate any two appliances. With this device, you can turn on/off an appliance at one tap on your smartphone. The device will help you create your workflows or schedules so that you won’t have to move a single muscle to make appliances work.
Nexa 2 switch Features:
- Retrofit Design: Designed to fit into existing switchboard, with quick and hassle-free installation
- Robust Hardware: Advanced firmware and rugged hardware design are few of the features for long lasting performance of the device
- Secure Wi-Fi: Equipped with Secure Wi-Fi that helps you control appliances from any location
- Timers & Schedules: Set cut-off timer, so the appliance will turn off automatically in time
- Workflow & Scenes: Easy to create a workflow as the controls are based on schedules and timer settings
- Running hours: You can view the detailed running hours and control history for additional monitoring of the appliance
- Voice Assistant: The device supports all major voice assistants including Amazon Alexa, Apple Siri, Google, etc.
- IFTTT: Extend unlimited capabilities with IFTTT like location-based control etc.
- Buzzer Indication: Three times buzzer indicates ‘Ready to configure’, two times buzzer indicates ‘Successfully configured’, and one time buzzer indicates ‘Reboot’ of the device
- Supports two-way switches
NEXA 2 Switch
Works with WiFi
Power input: 240V AC, 50/60Hz.
Incandescent lamp/Resistive Load Per Channel: 800W
LED Load:120 W or 6 Nos(whichever is higher) on each channel.
Typical standby power: <0.8W.
Operating distance from Wi-Fi router: upto 30 meters*. (depending upon router and its placement).
No of Channels: 2
Relay Channels: 2
Dimensions: 56x40x25 mm
Communication Wi-Fi: Connects to 2.4 GHz, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n