HD Module 16A
Heavy Duty Switch is a small device that snuggles into your switchboard and automates heavy machinery. With this device, you can control and monitor energy; you can monitor the appliances from your smartphone and create timers/ schedules accordingly, using MIOT Smart Home app. It is the ultimate product that will increase the shelf-life of the heavy machinery by providing detailed energy report and by cutting off the power supply at the scheduled time.
Nexa 1+1 switch Features:
- Retrofit Design: Designed to fit into existing switchboard, with quick and hassle-free installation
- Robust Hardware: Advanced firmware and rugged hardware design are few of the features for long lasting performance of the device
- Secure Wi-Fi: Equipped with Secure Wi-Fi that helps you control appliances from any location
- Timers & Schedules: Set cut-off timer, so the appliance will turn off automatically in time
- Workflow & Scenes: Easy to create a workflow as the controls are based on schedules and timer settings
- Running hours: You can view the detailed running hours and control history for additional monitoring of the appliance
- Voice Assistant: The device supports all major voice assistants including Amazon Alexa, Apple Siri, Google, etc.
- IFTTT: Extend unlimited capabilities with IFTTT like location-based control etc.
- Buzzer Indication: Three times buzzer indicates ‘Ready to configure’, two times buzzer indicates ‘Successfully configured’, and one time buzzer indicates ‘Reboot’ of the device
- Supports two-way switches
HD Module 16A
Works with Wi-Fi
Technical Specifications –
Input Voltage: 240V AC, 50/60Hz.
Max Current Output: 16A
Maximum Resistive Load: 2500W
Maximum Inductive Load: 1000W
Typical standby power: <0.8W.
Operating distance from Wi-Fi router: upto 30 meters*. (depending upon router and its placement).
Operating temperature: 0℃ to 70℃
No of Channels: 1
Relay Channels: 1
Dimensions: 56x40x25 mm
Communication Wi-Fi: Connects to 2.4 GHz, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n