HD Plug 16A
We have seen a variety of devices that help in automating an appliance, but the installation of the devices can be quite hectic. Hence we came up with MIOT Smart Plug. It is a device that automates any appliance, such as AC, Geyser, TV and more, rated up to 16A. With this plug, you will be able to control any appliance from anywhere in the world with just your smartphone. Forgot to turn off your AC or geyser, no need to worry as the 16A MIOT plug enabled with Wi-Fi, connected to the appliance, will help you check the current state and turn off the appliance.
HD Plug 16A Features:
- Retrofit Design: Designed to fit into existing switchboard, with quick and hassle-free installation
- Robust Hardware: Advanced firmware and rugged hardware design are few of the features for long lasting performance of the device
- Secure Wi-Fi: Equipped with Secure Wi-Fi that helps you control appliances from any location
- Voice Assistant: The device supports all major voice assistants including Amazon Alexa, Apple Siri, Google, etc.
- Surge Protection: The Smart plug can detect low and high voltage and cuts off the power supply accordingly
- Timer: Can create a timer to cut off the power supply after a certain amount of time
- Workflow and Schedules: Create schedule and workflow so that you won’t have to touch your smartphone or give a voice command
- Monitor Power Usage: You can monitor how much power a particular appliance is consuming and use it accordingly
HD Plug 16A
Power input: 240V AC, 50/60Hz.
Total Power Input: 16A
Maximum Resistive Load: 2500W
Maximum Inductive Load: 1000W
Typical standby power: <0.8W.
Maximum Current per Channel: 16A
Power measurement accuracy: ±5W.
Operating distance from Wi-Fi router: upto 30 meters*. (depending upon router and its placement).
Operating temperature: 0℃ to 70℃
No of Channels: 1
Relay Channel: 1
Socket type: Indian model
Plug type: Indian 16A model
Dimensions: 61.8mm x 99mm x 42mm
Pin Standard: BS 546 Type M (Indian standard large three-pin)
Socket Standard: BS 546 Type D & M Combo (Indian standard large and small three-pin)
Communication Wi-Fi: Connects to 2.4 GHz, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n